Download PLAVIS ‘S’ Grades technical datasheet:
Plavis S – unfilled Natural Polyimide with High temperature resistance
Plavis SG – high temperature resistant grade with better physical properties
Plavis S1 – high temperature, wear and plasma resistant grade
In line with different requirements of the industrial market, the PLAVIS ‘S’ product family can provide:
- A high temperature resistance with continuous operating temparature up to 350°C and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than the traditional thermosetting polyimides.
- Wide thermal resistance, even at temperatures over 350°C the tensile strength reduction does not occur for a long period, which also facilitates wear resistance and long lasting properties
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion, lighter weight and more dimensional stability than the traditional Polyimide material
The semi-finished shapes and finished parts from PLAVIS ‘S’ material are used in a wide range of industrial applications
- Aerospace: Jet engine parts in engine applications, wear pads and strips, thrust washers, bushings, bearings, bumpers, linkage components and door mechanisms.
- General industry: Seal caps, glass bottle grippers, valve components, vehicle transmission ball valves and replacing metal bearings
- For Semiconductor & Insulators: Wafer Clamp Rings, Insulators requiring dielectric properties, Screws & Fasteners, Vacuum Pads, Alignment Pins, Wafer Guides, Wafer Carriers, insulator clamp inserts or seals and valve seats